Dilemma . . .

I was at my friend's house yesterday, because before yesterday I hadn't seen him in months. I was reading UNEARTHLY, and he saw it and said, "What's that about?"
I explained it to him. He looked very interested, and I could tell he wanted to read it. Later that night, when I was doing something else (I was on the computer), he snatched UNEARTHLY up off of the floor and began to read it. When I assured him that it was my book and that I was reading it, and he wouldn't budge. Apparently, he'd read everything he owned and didn't have anything else to read. I assured him that it'd be easier if he read MATCHED (which I also had with me), he blatantly refused.
So, last night at 10:00, I started MATCHED. And, let me tell you, it is better than I ever thought possible.
But, I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place (I think that's what the expression is). I'm not sure whether to finish and therefore review first, UNEARTHLY or MATCHED.
Be prepared for whichever I choose. :) Or help me choose one.

Comments