In My Mailbox (19)

Hey, friends!
Welcome to my 19th week of In My Mailbox (although I've been blogging for 50-something)!
Here's what I got:

Borrowed (from the Library):
  • Article 5: Kristen Simmons
  • The Name of the Star: Maureen Johnson
  • (Not Pictured) Where Things Come Back: John Corey Whaley
Received for Review:
  • Wake: Amanda Hocking (great thanks to St. Martin's Griffin!)
  • Enshadowed: Kelly Creagh (THANKS SO SO SO SO SO MUCH TO S&S)
  • Rivals & Retributions: Shannon Delany (thanks to St. Martin's Griffin!)
  • Not really for review, but I got a sweet INSURGENT bookmark, made by the awesome Bel Watson. THANK YOU SO MUCH! :)
Bought:
  • No Second Chance: Harlan Coben
  • Deadly Cool: Gemma Halliday
  • Social Suidide: Gemma Halliday
  • Hourglass: Myra McEntire
  • Rosebush: Michele Jaffe
  • Ghost Flower: Michele Jaffe
  • Broken Illusions: Ellie James
  • Masque of the Red Death: Bethany Griffin
  • The Serpent's Shadow: Rick Riordan
  • City of Lost Souls: Cassandra Clare
  • Wicked Appetite: Janet Evanovich
That's it! I promise. Unless I forgot one.

Until next time,
Hayden :)


Comments

Unknown said…
Oh, wow. Awesome load of books. So jealous you got Watersong. It sounds like such an amazing series!

My Sts
false said…
I love that bookmark! And I'm hoping Social Suicide is amazing as Deadly Cool! Great bunch of books, I hope you enjoy them. P.S. My level of jealously that you got Enshadowed is beyond the highest possible level.