Stacking the Shelves/In My Mailbox/Showcase Sunday (12/2)

Wow! Can you believe it's already December?! (I know, I'm a bit late, since it was yesterday, but . . .)

I got quite a few books these last couple weeks! Here they are:

For Review:


Fourth Grave Beneath My Feet Darynda Jones
Lullaby Amanda Hocking *my blurb for WAKE is in the front!!*
Everbound Brodi Ashton *borrowed from my school library*
Foretold Jana Oliver
Scarlet Marissa Meyer *borrowed from my school library*
Ashes of Twilight Kassy Tayler
Fated Alyson Noel
Tempest Julie Cross
Whispers at Moonrise CC Hunter
The Essence Kimberly Derting *this book is such a galley that its binding is blank cloth with a cover made out of photo paper.*

Bought:

Les Miserables Victor Hugo
Reached Ally Condie
Between Jessica Warman
Possess Gretchen McNeil
Eve Anna Carey
Variant Robison Wells
Wildefire Karsten Knight


That's what I got this week! What about you? Leave me a comment and let me know! Link me! Follow me! All that awesome stuff!

-Hayden

Comments

Unknown said…
Looks like you got a lot of books! Scarlet looks so good!

My STS
Sara said…
I just read Reached last week. It was a nice, fitting ending for the series.
Shoshanah said…
You picked up some awesome books recently! I still haven't actually read Matched, but now that all 3 our out, it seems like the prefect time to get into them.
Chey said…
EVERBOUND. I can't wait to read that one. I hope you enjoy it!
I still need to read Cinder and The Matched series. Also kudos for taking on Les Mis...Good luck!

Check out my IMM & SP.

Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know
Addie R. said…
Whoa, awesome haul! :D You got so many books I'm excited to read.
Happy reading! ^__^

My Haul
Rinn said…
Wow, what a massive haul! :o Some great looking stuff too.
I'm reading Matched right now but I'm absolutely loving it and can't wait to find out how the series ends :) Happy reading!
Thanapat said…
Reached .... very nice!