Showcase Sunday/Stacking the Shelves (Feb. 3)

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicki at Books, Biscuits, and Tea, where we showcase what books we've gotten over the course of the week, whether it be from a book store, bought for your eReader, received from the library, or from the publishers for review.


For Review

The Prey by Andrew Fukuda


Vortex by Julie Cross

Tidal by Amanda Hocking

Bought





I already read Something Strange and Deadly and Hallowed as e-galleys, but I had to own their awesomeness. Boundless I am crazy excited for, and I've heard a lot of good things about, but I wanna re-read the other two in the trilogy before I start it. Tidal I am reading now, and actually really enjoying it. Vortex I am super excited about, and The Prey, too!

Overall I got a bunch of really cool books this week!

What are you showcasing today?

What new books are stacking your shelves?

Let me know in the comments!

Comments

I ordered Boundless last week and I am eagerly awaiting it's arrival. I have also heard amazing things about it. I like the cover of that Amanda Hocking novel. The tattoo is pretty cool. I hope the story is to.

Happy Reading,

My Stacking the Shelves
Unknown said…
Looks like you got some great books! Hope you enjoy them all!!

Here's my Showcase Sunday!
you will love Boundless + its soo pretty!! Happy Reading
http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2013/02/stacking-shelves-37.html
I'm super excited about Vortex too - I really enjoyed Tempest so I can't wait to finally read the sequel :) Hope we both enjoy it! Happy reading and have a lovely week.