Teaser Review: THE WALLS AROUND US

THE WALLS AROUND US
(TEASER REVIEW)

by Nova Ren Suma

to be published March 23, 2015
by Algonquin Young Readers

319 pages

                        

5 owls (and then some!)

Nova Ren Suma's next book is a ways off, but I was given the privilege of reading it early (thanks bunches to Algonquin Young Readers).

And here I am, months upon months before it will be released, about to rave to you all about how awesome it is.

This is no surprise to fans of Suma's other books, who expect nothing less than greatness from her next title. Trust me, folks: greatness is what you're going to get. And then some. Suma's fourth published title is her best by miles. I loved it so, so much.

The Walls Around Us is a journey. It is a beautiful adventure, from the first page to the last and long after. It lies to you and it reveals scary truths. And I can't wait to read it again.

Comments