OBLIVION by Kelly Creagh



OBLIVION (NEVERMORE, #3)

by Kelly Creagh

to be published July 28, 2015 by Simon & Schuster / Atheneum



Thanks to Simon & Schuster for the advanced copy!

"But . . . ," Isobel murmured, her voice quavering, suddenly weak, "you wouldn't. I know you wouldn't. I know you."

"For your sake, my dear Isobel, I very much hope you do. Because we certainly no longer recognize ourselves."*

Kelly Creagh's Nevermore is one of my favorite books of all time, and with Oblivion, the finale of the beloved trilogy, I am reminded why. Filled to the brim with constant pulse-pounding action, there is not a dull moment as we race to Isobel's and Varen's conclusion. 

As always, Creagh's writing is absolutely mesmerizing--I found myself occasionally forgetting to pay attention to what was being said because of how beautifully it was being said.

I am sad to see Isobel's and Varen's beautiful story end, but I know it's for the best. I will be reading the amazing Nevermore trilogy many times over in the future.

"This place, wherever it was - whatever it was - equated to insanity."*


*These quotes are taken from the advance copy of Oblivion and may change before print.

Comments