VAMPIRE ACADEMY: THE GRAPHIC NOVEL Review -- Richelle Mead

Vampire Academy: The Graphic NovelVampire Academy: The Graphic Novel by Richelle Mead

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Wow.
This was my first graphic novel EVER, so I might be a little biased in my review, but that's irrelevant. I really enjoy the whole idea of a graphic novel, and what better book to start with than Vampire Academy? The novel form is the beginning of one of my favorite series around, and the graphic novel form sticks to the book really well -- my only concern is its lack of length. It's only 144 pages, with small little captions on each, so naturally the pace will be quicker. In this case, it's A LOT quicker, but it doesn't matter too much because the plot is great.
I burned through the book. If you total all the time, it was probably a good forty-five minutes or less.
I can't wait what Leigh Dragoon and Emma Vieceli do with Frostbite and the rest of the books in the series!

Comments