In My Mailbox (3)

"In My Mailbox" is a meme, created by Kristi at The Story Siren, that features books I've received/purchased/borrowed during the current week.

IN MY MAILBOX: THE BIRTHDAY EDITION

My birthday was on the 21st, and this is my intake. :)


PURCHASED


Starcrossed -- Josephine Angelini
Anna Dressed in Blood -- Kendare Blake
The Gray Wolf Throne -- Cinda Williams Chima
Lost in Time -- Melissa de la Cruz
Perfect Chemistry -- Simone Elkeles
Rules of Attraction -- Simone Elkeles
Chain Reaction -- Simone Elkeles
Where She Went -- Gayle Forman
Plague: A Gone Novel -- Michael Grant
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer -- Michelle Hodkin
The Power of Six -- Pittacus Lore
Soul Thief -- Jana Oliver
Imaginary Girls -- Nova Ren Suma
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children -- Ransom Riggs
The Forest of Hands and Teeth -- Carrie Ryan
The Dead-Tossed Waves -- Carrie Ryan
The Dark and Hollow Places -- Carrie Ryan
Shade -- Jeri Smith-Ready
Shift -- Jeri Smith-Ready
The Fallen 2: Aerie and Reckoning -- Thomas E. Sniegoski
The Fallen 3: End of Days -- Thomas E. Sniegoski
Forever -- Maggie Stiefvater
Daughter of Smoke and Bone -- Laini Taylor
The Hidden -- Jessica Verday
If I Die (signed) -- Rachel Vincent


ARCs


Third Grave Dead Ahead -- Darynda Jones

Comments

Wendy Darling said…
That is a HUGE haul of books--happy reading, and happy birthday! Thanks for stopping by my blog, Hayden.
Hayden said…
Thank you, and thanks for the follow! It's gonna take me a while to read all of these!
If I were smart, I would've saved more than $25 of what I got. But . . . I didn't. :)
Taneika said…
WOW! This is a huge amount of books! I'm incredibly jealous! Happy reading :)