Follow Friday (3)

Hi, guys! It's once again time for Follow Friday, where I will answer the question they asked.
If you're new, thanks for coming to my blog! If you're not, thanks for coming to my blog! This is the question asked:

Q: Define what characteristics your favorite books share. Do they all have a kick ass heroine or is the hot love interest the Alpha Male?

Most of my favorite books I read have one main thing in common: deadly-fast pacing. I can't get through a book if it's super slow, and I don't want to waste my life reading things I don't want to read.

Comments

Unknown said…
I like slow books, but only if written exquisitely well. Paranormal romances and all get boring if slow. My favorite kinda slow is magical realism, where the mystery of the world unravels bit by bit. Otherwise, I like fast too.
http://www.fictionflaire.blogspot.com/