Follow Friday (4)

Q: If you could “unread” a book, which one would it be? Is it because you want to start over and experience it again for the first time? Or because it was THAT bad?



If I could "unread" a book . . . Gah, there are so many.
Let me make a list for you.


Books I Would "Unread"


  1. THREE CUPS OF TEA. That book hurt me, in a lot of ways. My review will explain the rest.
  2. Pastwatch, by Orson Scott Card. Sucked. Just sucked.
  3. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, by Stieg Larsson. Soooooo slooooooow. Took forever to get to the good stuff, of which there wasn't much.
  4. Fallen, by Lauren Kate. Even though the covers are SO GORGEOUS (SO GORGEOUS), it would've spared me the pain of reading Torment.
  5. The Shack. Eesh. Even though the mystery in the beginning was cool, it tsarts heading down a steep slope from there.
  6. Vampire Kisses. The whole dang series. Just ugh.
Alright. Now, because I feel like it, let's go to the books I'll never read.


Books I'll Never Read

  1. Fifty Shades of ShitGrey.
  2. Fifty Shades HornierDarker.
  3. Fifty Shades FuckedFreed.
  4. Anything with Trisha Telep's name on it.
  5. Anything by James Patterson with someone else's name on it.
  6. Anything Greg Mortenson (or, technically, anything by a co-author with G-Morty's name on it).

There's my list. Link me to your FF post. FOLLOW ME (if you're not already doing so), PLEASE.

-Hayden

Comments

Joie said…
Haha love your list!
I haven't read most of them, but I definitely agree with Fallen! That book was such a letdown!

New follower :)
Here’s my FF
Alison Can Read said…
Hopping through. I thought I'd never read Fifty Shades of Gray but I'm starting to waiver. Mostly because I'm getting curious to see just how awful it is.
My Hop
Anonymous said…
Haha, loved your list of books you'll never read! I'm a new follower through GFC. :)
Lyra said…
I thought I was the only one who thought Fallen was bland - everybody seems to like it! Haha good to know I'm not the only one! ;)

The 50 shades trilogy had no plot whatsoever! Haha, anyway, I'm a new follower via GFC. Here's my FF. :)
BLHmistress said…
LOL, I hadn't read any on that list, been bouncing around about Fifty Shades of Grey. My sis in law insists I should try it not sure yet.

New Follower

My FF
Alexia said…
New GFC follower :) Great list!
Have a fabulous weekend :)
Dear Michelle

Please find herewith the CV of Takis Marakis for the position of Field Service Consultant.

Kindly advise if you wish to meet with him.

Regards,
Unknown said…
This actually used to be my old layout. I must confess that I randomly pick blogs to blog hop to and your name stuck out.

Your list amused me quite a bit.

Happy Follow Friday. Rebecca and Joel of Vicariously
Unknown said…
Now that I think about it...I really just could NOT finish the last FALLEN book either...what was it, PASSION? Ick.

New Follower...be sure to check out mine: http://www.amidsummernightsread.com
Anonymous said…
Haha great lists! Love your answer. I'm a new follower :)

my FF
lol, I've never read any of your unread list, and I'm not really a fan of James Patterson either.

New GFC follower.

My FF: http://moonlightreader.com
Unknown said…
new follower through GFC as lucyatmax. Please visit and follow me at bethartfromtheheart.blogspot.com
Lovely to meet you today!
Beth
kate said…
LOVE the list. I read 50 back when it was free regret it every day. I would love it if you could check out my blog: http://readingunderthewillowtree.blogspot.co.uk/