Follow Friday (5)



Q: Birthday Wishes — Blow out the candles and imagine what character could pop out of your cake…who is it and what book are they from??


I assume this question is asking about the fictional character I desire romantically, because honestly, who cares who I want to sit down to tea with?

So, without further ado, the characters I would love to romantically involve myself with are:

1) Tris Prior (Divergent)
2) Rose Hathaway (Vampire Academy)

and probably a lot more, but those are the only ones on the top of my head.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Mmmm. Pretty good choices. :)

Thanks for stopping by at my blog. Followed you. :)
Unknown said…
Great choices, I do love Tris she is an excellent character :D

New Follower.

Friday Hops
BLHmistress said…
Nice choices , still need to read both.

My FF
Kim said…
Great choices! Those series are both very popular this week (: I'd personally rather meet Four <3 hehe.

- Kim (new follower)
My FF
I really like both Clare and Tris!

I'm a new follower.

FF post
ShadyLane said…
Cute choices. Newest Followeer!

http://thecrossbreeds.blogspot.com/
Unknown said…
Sounds like good choices.

http://theplotthickensbookblog.blogspot.com/2012/06/feature-follow.html
Elle said…
Great choices!! new follower!
Elle@ http://lovebigreadbig.blogspot.com/2012/06/feature-and-follow-friday-4.html
Unknown said…
New follower through GFC! Follow me back? :)
BookBreather said…
I'm a total Rose fangirl, so I support your decision. I was advocating for Max from the Maximum Ride series in the heroine tourney and I was rooting for Rose more.
I am a new follower, Hey,good strong characters you picked. :) Here is my post FF post