In My Mailbox (4)

In My Mailbox is a meme, hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren, that showcases books you've received during the current week (for me, it's different).

When I do In My Mailbox, I don't do it weekly. I don't buy or receive new books every single week, so for me doing it weekly is a bit pointless. What I do is post an update whenever I get a significant amount of new books, which for me would be now. My last post was after my birthday, which was in late September, so in the month-plus since then, I've gotten these new books:

Sorry for the shot of the orange writing . . . outlining like crazy for NaNoWriMo!

Purchased

Ally Condie -- CROSSED
Michael Connelly -- THE FIFTH WITNESS
Leigh Fallon -- CARRIER OF THE MARK
Kami Garcia + Margaret Stohl -- BEAUTIFUL CHAOS
Christine Johnson -- CLAIRE DE LUNE
Alyson Noel -- ART GEEKS AND PROM QUEENS
Tricia Rayburn -- SIREN

Received

Richard Adams -- WATERSHIP DOWN
Andrea Cremer -- NIGHTSHADE (personalized)

A big shout-out to Andrea Cremer for the awesome contest she hosted -- I won both of the above books from her! Check her out at http://www.andreacremer.com/, and check out her awesome Nightshade trilogy at http://www.nightshadebook.com/.



-Hayden :)

Comments

Gabby said…
Great books this week. Nightshade and Carrier of The Mark look great.Can't wait to see what you think. Gabby @ Yapixie : )