In My Mailbox (5): THE VLOG EDITION

In My Mailbox is a meme, hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren, that showcases books you've received during the current week.


This week, I received five purchased books and one book donated by a generous blogger for review.



OOOOOOOOOH! That's right! I changed the location!


Provided by My Wallet / Walmart:

The Iron King - Julie Kagawa
The Iron Daughter - Julie Kagawa
The Iron Queen - Julie Kagawa
The Iron Knight - Julie Kagawa


Provided by My Checking Account / Barnes & Noble:

The Space Between - Brenna Yovanoff


Provided by a Very Generous Blogger for Review:

Cinder (ARC! *squee*) - Marissa Meyer

And that's my book haul for the week! What's in YOUR mailbox? Leave a link with yours!

-Hayden

Comments

Grace Fonseca said…
Very nice set of books you got. New follower. The Space Between was so good. Come visit me as well.

Grace
Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog
Anonymous said…
I really want to read The Space Between. LOVED the Iron Fey series. I own the first three and I read the fourth for review but I haven't picked it up yet in paperback to join my collection. :)
Giselle said…
Oh I can't wait to read the Space Between the cover is even better in real life! fabulous haul!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads
Cinder AND the Iron Fey series?? Great haul! Hope you enjoy them!

Here's my IMM: http://thepagesage.blogspot.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-7.html
Rachel Brooks said…
I can't wait to read Cinder and The Space Between! I hope you enjoy reading them!

I found you via the IMM linky. I’m a new follower :)
Rachel Brooks Writes