Stacking The Shelves (8/13)


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

This week, I am STACKING THE SHELVES with these books:


For Review:
Glitch - Heather Anastasiu (thanks, St. Martin's Griffin!)
Girl of Nightmares - Kendare Blake (thanks, Tor!)
Rivals & Retribution - Shannon Delany (thanks, St. Martin's Griffin!)

Bought:
Rift -- Andrea Cremer


What are YOU stacking your shelves with this week? Let me know!

Comments

Carmen Shaw said…
I really want to read girl of nightmares! I read Anna and ugh I need to find out what happens!

Shae @ Understanding Shae's Story
I am SO excited to read Girl Of Nightmares. I hope you enjoy it. :3
Addie R. said…
Oohh awesome haul! Girl of Nightmares was amazing! I honestly didn't like Glich and Rift that much, but I hope you enjoy them more than I did.
Happy reading! ^__^
Unknown said…
Nice haul! I've read Glitch and I hope you anjoy it, just as much as I did!
New follower :)

Helene @ Helene's World of Books