In My Mailbox (9)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren that features books we've received "in our mailboxes" -- books we've purchased, received for review, gotten from the library, etc.

This week, I got quatre livres. Watch the vid to find out what they are!




By the by . . .
Today, I hit fifty followers!
WOOHOO!!!
*parties*

But, anyway, I just wanted to let you guys know how grateful I am for each and every one of you! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING AWESOME AND STUFF AND BEING ON THAT LIST.

Comments

Unknown said…
The book thief is so good! I've only read half of it, but yeah.
Fantastic IMM! I'm so jealous of Clockwork Prince, I'll have to order that when Christmas is over.

ALSO Sarah's Key is pretty good, although I found the narrator a bit annoying at times.

Happy reading :-D
GAAH!
Clockwork Prince is freakinng awesome =D

Enjoy it, it's so long till Clockwork Princess.
Gwenyth Love said…
The Book Thief is a wonderful book and I hope you enjoy it. I am envious of your Clockwork Prince score! I hope to get and read that one over the holidays. Welcome to book blogging! Here is my IMM.
Anonymous said…
wow great haul!!!!! happy reading!!!!!!!!!!! iam intrested to know ur views on them cant wait to see them