Exciting Promotion!

Hey, all! I haven't seen you in a while. I'm here today to tell you about an exciting promotion St. Martin's is hosting.

You all know how much I love Alyson Noel, right?

From her numerous stand-alone teen titles to her Immortals series, featuring Ever, to her Riley Bloom series featuring Ever's funky, twelve-year old sister, Riley, I've devoured every Noel novel I've ran into. Her new novel, Fated, the first in the Soul Seekers series, is about a teenager named Daire who moves to her estranged grandmother's house in Enchantment, New Mexico after a psychotic episode. It is here that Daire finds out about the whole other side of her life, the one she's never seen before, and is given the opportunity to pursue it. I've already read Fated, and I absolutely loved it; I think all of you will, too; it is the perfect balance of supernatural, sexy, and scary. I can't wait for the next book in the series to be released in November!

Anyway, the publisher of Fated is hosting a special promotion for those who pre-order the book. If you pre-order Fated (in any format, whether that be in hardcover or e-book or audiobook) and submit your receipt, you will receive a special pair of earrings, inspired by the Soul Seekers series! Here is a picture:


Aren't they gorgeous? And they can be yours if you pre-order a copy! Now you can feel fated wherever you go.

If you are interested in the earrings, visit http://stmartins.com/fatedpreorder to find out more about this super-cool promotion.


-Hayden

Comments