In My Mailbox (18)

HOLA, YALL'Z!
Haven't seen your gorgeous faces in a while for an IMM.
I told myself I would do another VLOG once I accomplished a personal goal, so keep your eyes peeled (although it will probably be a while).
But anyway, here are the books that I've gotten this week:


FOR REVIEWZ (thanks to St. Martin's, Scholastic, and Simon & Schuster!):

  • Fated by Alyson Noel (thanks to St. Martin's)
  • Taken at Dusk by CC Hunter (same! SMP, you are the best!)
  • Underworld by Meg Cabot (thanks to Scholastic!)
  • Shine by Jeri Smith-Ready, even though it's in the wrong pile (thanks to Simon & Schuster!)
  • not pictured: Ascend by Amanda Hocking
BOOKS THAT I BUYZ (thanks to moo-lah!):
  • Die for Me by Amy Plum
  • A Touch Mortal by Leah Clifford
  • The Splendor Falls by Rosemary Clement-Moore
  • The Calling by Kelley Armstrong
  • Infamous by Sherrilyn Kenyon
  • Spell Bound by Rachel Hawkins
  • and, my Featured Cover of the Week, Clarity by Kim Harrington!

That's what I received in my mailbox this week! Check back next week for more awesome books.
And for those of you who entered the giveaway, sorry I keep pushing it back. I've just . . . had a lot to do lately and I don't have time to eat a lot of the stuff I keep putting on my plate.

See you later!

-Hayden
  • Fear by Michael Grant

Comments

Noellie said…
Oh Spell Bound is so good! XD can't wait to read your review of it :)
Unknown said…
So jealous you got the Calling! I loved the Gathering and I can't wait to see what happens next! I got Spell Bound last week and I can't wait to get started on it :) Great books this week! Check out my haul:

Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books
roro said…
hope u enjoy all
Laura D. said…
Can't wait to hear about Shine. I need to hurry up and finish the second one, cause the third one is coming out soon.

Fun haul!

Laura @ The Traveling Owl
bookworm105 said…
First off: I'm so jelous! Most of these books are what i really want to read, like...RIGHT NOW!
And second off: can't wait for the reviews!

Great haul! Happy reading!
=D