In My Mailbox/Stacking the Shelves: 10/28

Hey there! Welcome to In My Mailbox/Stacking the Shelves! Today's date is 10/28, and I got a great heap of books this week. Here they are:





For Review:
Crash - Lisa McMann (for release 1/8/2013)

For Review:
Ten Rallies - Pasquin
Echo - Alyson Noel (for release 11/13/2012)

Bought:
Finale - Becca Fitzpatrick
The Lost Prince - Julie Kagawa
Beautiful Redemption - Kami Garcia
The Evolution of Mara Dyer - Michelle Hodkin

I am really excited to read these books! I'm halfway through Echo right now, and will read Crash after. What did you get in your mailbox? What are you stacking your shelves with? Let me know in the comments!

Comments

Naomi Hop said…
You definitely got some great books this week!! i'm so jealous!! The only one I haven't heard of is Ten Rallies, the rest I would luuv!!

Here's My StS and Sunday Post!
Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace
You got so many good books this week! Most of these are on my TBR list!

Check out my IMM & SP.

Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know