Stacking the Shelves/IMM: The Enormous Edition (10/13)

Well, I really didn't get all these books this week, but more over the last couple of weeks. Anyways, here they are:





FOR REVIEW:
(left side)
The Blessed - Tonya Hurley
34 Pieces of You - Carmen Rodrigues (4.5 owls)
Burn for Burn - Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian
Death and the Girl Next Door (5 owls)
Hidden - P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast (5 owls - review to come on 10/16)
(right side)
Touch of Death - Kelly Hashway (currently reading)
Poison - Molly Cochran
Touching the Surface - Kim Sabatini (4 owls)
The Unwanteds: Island of Silence - Lisa McMann (5 owls)
The Raven Boys - Maggie Stiefvater
accidentally in other picture:Wake - Amanda Hocking  (2.5 owls)
PURCHASED:
left stack
What's Left of Me - Kat Zhang
Rot & Ruin - Jonathan Maberry
Dust & Decay - Jonathan Maberry
Flesh & Bone - Jonathan Maberry
The Lost Girl - Sangu Mandanna
Bound to You - Christopher Pike
As I Wake - Elizabeth Scott
Lucid - Adrienne Stoltz & Ron Bass
Shelter - Harlan Coben
Seconds Away - Harlan Coben
Heaven - Alexandra Adornetto
right stack
Possession - Elana Johnson
Surrender - Elana Johnson
Hidden - Sophie Jordan (reading)
Tiger's Destiny - Colleen Houck
The Iron Legends - Julie Kagawa
Origin - Jessica Khoury
The Rise of Nine - Pittacus Lore
IANF: The Lost Files - Pittacus Lore
A Beautiful Dark - Jocelyn Davies
A Fractured Light - Jocelyn Davies
Speechless - Hannah Harrington
Glass Heart - Amy Garvey
What a stack of books, amirite? Geez, it's going to take forever to read all these!

~

Let me know what you're stacking your shelves with this week in the comments! Link me! Follow me! Be awesome!

Comments

Great books this week!! Happy Reading!!
Grace Fonseca said…
Great haul. I always love seeing what people get in their mailboxes.

Grace
Giselle said…
Oh wow what an epic week for you! Burn for Burn is a really fun read!
Unknown said…
Wow, awesome books!

http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/10/stacking-shelves_14.html
Katie said…
Wow. You got a ton of awesome books this week. I need to read The Raven Boys and The Blessed soon. They both sound really interesting. Happy reading!

Here’s my Stacking The Shelves!

Addie R. said…
WOW that's a lot of books! :D I wouldn't know where to start!
I hope you enjoy them all. ^__^

My Haul
Chey said…
I see so many great titles! I'm really hoping to get my hands on Burn for Burn, What's Left of Me, Lucid and Origin so I can dig in soon! I hope you enjoy them! :) I'm a new follower.