FEATURE AND FOLLOW FRIDAY: 9/19




Question of the Week: Blogger pet peeves? 


  Ugh, what a question. I feel like the list is endless!
  (Kidding.) One of my main pet peeves is when I publish a post and I forget to label it. It's so annoying when I have sluggish internet speed to have to go back and add them.
  Another thing that often happens to me, more often on Goodreads, is when I'm about to publish a post, and the page fails to display, or dumb Alice pops up when the site is over capacity, and then I lose the entire review I've drafted. I'm actually used to copying my whole review in case that happens!

What about you? Let me know, and be sure to follow!

Comments

Unknown said…
Hi Hayden thanks for stopping by my blog! :) I could just picture the frustration after putting together a a review on GR and then losing it al! Do you ever copy and paste from your blog onto GR? I generally do that, and just fix a few things here and there :)

Following you on Bloglovin'!
Natasha said…
That just happened to me when I was posting a comment on somebody's FF, I wish GR has an autosave feature though!

Happy Friday!

New follower :)

Natasha @ My My #FF
Unknown said…
I have lost work, but most of the time I do it on notepad first, then transfer it. :-)

New GFC follower.

Guy Vestal @ Counter Culture Critic Here is my #FF
ailyn koay said…
new bloglovin follower. definitely copy and paste works best for me. Then again I always CTRL+ C as I go on.. just don't CTRL+V.
##FF 33. http://www.honesty-virtue.com/
Unknown said…
I have something similar that often happen when I try to publish my review on Netgalley when I've typed it all out and hit send and then it fails to send and I have to do it all over again..... I just copy the whole of the test before hitting send now so if it fails I just have to paste the text back in instead of typing it all out again!

New GFC and Bloglovin follower

Thea @ Gizzimomo's Book Shelf
I totally get the feeling- especially when I've spent loads of time formatting the post! Or if I write the review on NetGalley or Goodreads- so, now, I just type it on the notepad or word and go from there:)

Hope you can stop by my blog!

Cheers,
Aditi@ http://athousandwordsamillionbooks.blogspot.in/2014/09/feature-and-follow-friday-1.html
Yeah, having slow internet + blogging = frustration! And it is very annoying, and other times, when the page needs to be refreshed, but you don't know it, and try to add a new book to your currently reading shelf. :) New Bloglovin' follower! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!